Junipine, set on the banks of Oak Creek amongst 12 acres of solitude and lush green forest, offers one of the most romantic settings in the Southwest. Our location, combined with unique amenities like wood burning fireplaces and full size private hot tubs, make Junipine a very special place the spend a honeymoon or a romantic getaway for two.
- Two nights in a 1-bedroom, 1-bath house with a private outdoor hot tub or a creek view.
- 50 minute back to back or couples massage.
- Bottle of wine, champagne, or sparkling cider upon arrival.
- Continental Breakfast delivered to your room daily.
|1 Bedroom Weekday rate: $540 + tax
|1 Bedroom Weekend rate: $700 + tax
The fine print...
- Package is valid through Sunday, March 6, 2014.
- Two night minimum. Additional nights, without package amenities, are subject to availability.
- Must be booked 48 hours prior to arrival to ensure therapist availability.
- Subject to availability and 6.74% tax.
- Gratuity for massages is not included in the package price.
- Blackout dates: November 27-30, December 20 through January 4, 2014, February 14-16, 2014.
This winter season, take a break and escape to Junipine. Consider a romantic getaway for two, or a fun family getaway. Junipine's Creekhouses feature 900-1350 square feet of comfortable living space, wood burning fireplaces (we supply the wood), wrap-around decks, and fully furnished kitchens. Come join us this winter.
- A 2-night stay at Junipine in a well-equipped Forest View Creekhouse
- Your choice of either a selection of craft beers with Junipine etched keepsake pint glasses for each adult, or coffee/cordials/Junipine coffee mugs upon arrival
- Resort credit voucher with each reservation:
- $30 credit for a one bedroom booking
- $60 credit for a two bedroom booking
|1 Bedroom Weekday rate (Sun-Thur): $300 +tax
|1 Bedroom Weekend rate (Fri-Sat): $460 +tax
|2 Bedroom Weekday rate (Sun-Thur): $460 +tax
|2 Bedroom Weekend rate (Fri-sat): $600 +tax
The fine print...
- Package is valid November 12, 2013 through March 6th, 2014
- Blackout dates: November 27-30, December 20 through January 4, 2014, February 14-16, 2014
- Additional nights are available at our winter rates
- Subject to availability and 6.74% tax
- Junipine Cafe is closed on Sunday evening and all day Monday
- Resort credit may not be redeemed for cash, but may be redeemed at Junipine Cafe, or in the Gift Shop
- Package may not be combined with any other discounts
- Save 10% by booking 30+ days in advance
- Winter rates are available November 11th, 2013 through March 7, 2014 - excluding holidays
- All discounts are valid 7 days a week with the exception of holidays and blackout dates. Contact our frontdesk at 800-742-7463 with any questions.