|Tucked into our Sedona, AZ lush forest settings are our resort's 50 individually owned luxurious villas which we refer to as creekhouses. Our Sedona Hotel creekhouses may be rented as either a one or a two bedroom depending on the number of guests in your party. Our brand of Oak Creek lodging is perfect for an escape from the valleys. If you are a party of two and only need one bedroom, we simply "lock off" the second bedroom/bath, so you still have the privacy and secluded feel that is expected at Junipine resort in Sedona AZ.
All our Oak Creek Canyon creekhouses come with the following features:
- Spacious accommodations ranging from 900 - 1400 square feet
- Fully furnished kitchen including all appliances and basic cookware
- Two wood burning fireplaces (living room and master bedroom)
- Premium triple-sheeted bedding
- Multiple televisions in each creekhouse with DVD players
- Expansive, redwood decks with privacy walls and patio furniture
Junipine, a Sedona resort, also provides the following amenities:
- Complimentary delivery of firewood (daily)
- Free DVD library of movies for all guests to choose from
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service throughout the property
- One computer workstation in our lobby is available to all guests
- 24 hour front desk staffing
- Concierge/Staff who KNOW Sedona and look forward to pointing you to where you want to go
You may request a specific creekhouse number, or a specific creekhouse feature that you are looking for and we will always do our best to accommodate your request. There are no guarantees, and we will attempt to inform you in advance if we cannot meet a request.
The Junipine resort in Oak Creek Canyon as we know it was redeveloped in 1984. Prior to that, the property was called Junipine Cabins which featured a small collection of villa-style buildings, a country store, and one gas pump. The name "Junipine" comes from the rare merging of a Juniper and a Pine tree that grew together for 70+ years.
During the redevelopment in 1984, it was decided that the individual villa owners would have the option to participate in a rental pool, or simply use their villa as a second home. That philosophy remains intact today, as 41 of the 50 owners participate in the rental pool and are given the freedom to furnish and decorate their home to their personal taste. All of these Sedona villa style creekhouses must adhere to a code of standards that follows AAA's 4-diamond requirements.
- 12 acres with 2.5 acres of common area on Oak Creek
- 50 condominiums that we refer to as 'creekhouses'
- Four room types are available:
- Forest View
- Forest View with Hot Tub
- Creek View
- and Creek View with Hot Tub
- 8 BBQ grills are available to guests throughout the property
- Coin-Op laundry services available on site
- Gift shop offering sundries, snacks, and apparel
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each creekhouse
- Junipine is a non-smoking property
- Cell service is not reliable on most of the property. Landline telephone service is provided in every Creekhouse.
- Cancellation policy for reservations is 7 days prior. Holiday cancellations must be received 14 days prior to arrival. One night's lodging plus tax will be charged if we are unable to re-sell your accommodations.
- Certified special assistance dogs are permitted on property, but we're sorry... no other pets are allowed.
- Specific creekhouse requests are not guaranteed
- Junipine is at 5,250 feet in elevation. Summer days are warm, nights are cool. Winter days are cool and nights are cold. Bring layers for comfort.
- Creekhouses are heated with electric baseboard heating. Fires are mostly for ambiance. Cooling is accomplished by ceiling fans, floor fans, and a roof exhaust fan. The inside temperature will vary from 74-84 degrees Fahrenheit. There is no air conditioning in the creekhouses.